Wednesday 15 May 2013

Just Sarah

Hello Everyone!
So I'm new to blogs and things like this, but I've always liked to try it so here it goes :)
My name is Sarah and I'm 16 years old. I live in England and I'm in my first year at college.
This blog is going to be very varied. There will be things about my life, photography, beauty and fashion, several reviews and just everyday fun stuff including Outfit Of the Days. So if you have similar interests follow me :)
Instead of writing a boring bunch of stuff about myself I thought I'd do the 25 Facts About Me to give you a little insider about my life.
So here goes:
1. So I'm in my first year at college and I absolutely love it.

2. I study Photography, Media, English Language and Psychology.

3. I have one brother who I get on really well with. He's in his first year at uni and I miss him loads.

4. I own one cat, Tommy, and I absolutely adore him. My Dad also breeds little birds called Quails. http://www.chinesepaintedquail.co.uk/ <Check his website out they're adorable.

5. I'm a positive and happy person but I can be quite anxious.

6. My favourite colour is red.

7. My birthday is the 20th July.

8. I love everything about summer. The weather and it just generally puts everyone in a good mood.

9. I laugh at everything.

10. I really enjoy writing, mostly stories.

11. I like One Direction.

12. I love shopping, but never seem to have enough money...

13. I own way too many clothes and shoes, like any other teenage girl.

14. I'm just about to start a new YouTube channel, linked to this, about vlogging and challenges and beauty. My old channel was making music videos with my friends.

15. I love eating. Almost all foods.

16. My friends and family mean the world to me, without them, I wouldn't be me.

17. I can't go a day without listening to music.

18. I have an awful phobia of being sick.

19. I'm actually really awkward in person, that's why I write.

20. My passion is photography.

21. I'm a bit claustrophobic so I hate small spaces and huge crowds.

22. I like to think that I don't care what people think of me but the truth is I do.

23. I'm a great listener so if you have any problems message me and I'd be happy to help :)

24. I want to go travelling when I'm older.

25. And most importantly I have such a positive outlook on life. Yeah we all get a bit unhappy sometimes but I think that life's too short. Just take risks and be happy because what do you have to loose?

So that's a bit about me. You want to comment if there's anything that we have in common, I'd love to hear about it. Also let me know when I should blog and what you'd want me to blog about, just so I can make you guys happy :)
I'll write again soon.

Have a happy day,
Just Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment